Book it here:Email us (888) 733-1093
International Travelers: (307) 733-1093
An easy to customize package that features 3 nights lodging, and 3 busy days.
- 3 nights lodging
- Full day guided tour of Yellowstone
- Rafting down the Shoshone River one a 2 person inflatable duckie
- Trifecta Tickets to the Cody Cattle Company Chuckwagon Dinner, Show and Rodeo
Cody Cowboy Village - Lodging in a standard cabin style room with a kitchenette. The Cody Cowboy Village is conveniently located near the Cody Rodeo grounds and has a giant outdoor hot tub and daily continental breakfast.
- Spring - From $519/person
- Summer - From $553/person
- Fall - From $519/person
Bill Cody Cabins - Bill Cody Ranch is conveniently located 30 miles from Yellowstone and 30 miles from Cody, and is where the horseback rides originate from. They have several cabin options, with some that sleep up to 8, and a home that sleeps up to 15. The Saddlesore Saloon is located in the Main Lodge and serves up breakfast and dinner.
- Spring - From $484/person
- Summer - From $565/person
- Fall - From $484/person
The K3 Guest Ranch - The K3 Guest ranch offers themed guest rooms that sleep up to 6 people comfortably. The setting of the ranch, surrounded by mountains and hay fields and only 10 minutes from Cody will let you enjoy the big blue skies all day! Daily breakfast is included.
- Spring/Summer/Fall - From $595/person
The Cody - Cody's luxury boutique hotel is beautifull appointed with upscale western furnishings and thoughtful touches like an iPod dock, complimentary wifi and flat screen televisions. It is conveniently located a 1/2 mile from the Rodeo, and provides complimentary bicycles to get around! Other amenities include an indoor lap pool and hot tub, fitness center, and daily extended continental breakfast.
- Spring - From $546/person
- Summer - From $688/person
- Fall - From $688/person
Back to: All Packages