- Contact Cody Firearms Museum at 307-587-4771.
- See the most impressive firearms collections in the world.
- Historical artefacts and modern day weapons are on show displaying how America was won.
Cody Firearm's Museum, in Cody, Wyoming is an extensive collection of firearms, both modern and historic with almost every firearm manufacturer in the world represented. With a spectacular selection of fine art throughout the museum and a world renowned weapon collection, this is an enriching and educational journey to discover how the West was developed. Contact Cody Firearms Museum at 307-587-4771.
The exhibition is held in Cody, Wyoming at the Cody Firearms Museum which is the permanent home to the collection of weaponry.
The Cody's Firearms Museum is one of the museums housed in the Buffalo Bill's Historical Center.
- March-April: 10am-5pm Daily
- May-mid-September: 8am-6pm Daily
- Mid-September-October: 8am-5pm Daily
- November: 10am-5pm Daily
- December-February: 10am-5pm Thursday-Sunday
Admission gives access to all five museums in the Buffalo Bill Historical Center.
- Adults: $19
- Senior (65 & older): $17
- Students (18 & older with valid student ID): $15
- Youth (ages 6 – 17): $11
- Children (ages 5 & under): Free
Enlivened with fine art throughout the display, Cody Firearms Museum is a unique and exceptional presentation of firearms new and old. The range and diversity of the weaponry on show is unmatched making the museum an historical highlight in Cody, a place already rich with history and culture.
Contact Cody Firearms Museum at 307-587-4771.